Hawk’s technical writers are experienced in all facets of Technical Services, and have the skill sets to create world-class products. The capabilities of Hawk’s Technical Services Department include creating Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM), preparing information for page-based Technical Manuals (TM), and the complete development of Modification Work Orders (MWO). Hawk’s customers include various branches of the U.S. military and programs within the Department of Defense (DoD). Our technical writers ensure that all publications are developed and delivered to the approved technical publication standards requested from the customer.
Hawk’s Technical Services Department also develops Repair Parts and Special Tools Lists (RPSTL) and Provisioning Parts Lists (PPL), utilizing the USAMC Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA) approved provisioning program, Powerlog J. Hawk has the ability to provide RPSTL data in various outputs; such as XML, HTML, and page-based data. All publication and RPSTL illustrations are efficiently created by the means of our experienced in-house graphic illustrators and meet approved technical publication standards.
In addition to creating Technical Publications, Hawk has assisted Joint Technical Data Integration (JTDI) with their interactive schematics /wiring diagrams and applied Task Mapping to support AMCOM IMMC Publication Services with the development of UH-60 IETMs. Hawk’s Technical Services Department has also worked with Air Warrior on the Encrypted Aircraft Wireless Intercom System (EAWIS), developing MWOs and Technical Manual data for all Blackhawk (UH-60) and Chinook (CH-47) platforms.
Hawk Enterprises’ Technical Data and Publications Team has
extensive knowledge and experience developing and sustaining:
Hawk’s Technical Services Department has extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Provisioning Parts Lists (PPL)
- Wiring Schematics and Diagrams
- Troubleshooting Tables and Procedures
- Technical Publication Validation and Verification processes
- Technical Bulletin (TB) Development
- Modification Work Orders (MWOs) Development
- Repair Parts and Special Tools (RPSTL) Development
- Operator Manuals
- General Aviation, Avionics, Armament, and Electrical Maintenance Manuals
- Page-Based Technical Manuals (TMs)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs)
- Commercial Off the Shelf Technical Manuals (COTs)